These are some examples of workshops and sessions that Ashley has presented and facilitated for student staff and student leader audiences. Each audience is unique and a learning-centered approach is attentive to their needs and context. Contact Ashley to inquire about developing an interactive workshop that meets your goals and your team’s needs, based on these examples or another topic.
- Breaking Up with Busyness (for undergraduates)
- Priorities, Goals, and Action Planning Sequence
- Introduction to Student Learning and Development in the Residential Setting (Resident Assistants/Advisors)
- Introduction to Student Learning and Development for New Students (Orientation Leaders, First Year Mentors/Leaders)
- Strategies for Facilitating Student Learning and Development in the Residential Setting (Resident Assistants/Advisors)